Friday Jan 21, 2022 7:30 pm
70’S FEVER FALL REVUE PRESENTED BY THE VAIL PERFORMING ARTS ACADEMY!
Vail Performing Arts Academy (VPAA) presents 70’s Fever!, a groovy revue of your favorite hits from the Beatles to selections from Hair to disco, interspersed with some poetry from Shell Silverstein . This outtasite show features local students ages 8 to 16, and celebrates VPAA’s 26th year offering top quality performing arts instruction and performance opportunities. Please feel free to wear your vintage 70’s attire, if you are so inclined, and sing along to hits including Let It Be, All You Need Is Love, Dancing Queen, Here Comes The Sun, I Will Survive and so much more!
Vail Performing Arts Academy (VPAA), a registered Colorado 501(c)3 non-profit, was founded in 1995 and dedicated to providing theatrical, educational and cultural experiences for the youth of the Eagle Valley.
VPAA – “THE MOST IMPORTANT STAGE IN A CHILD’S LIFE”
Learn more at: www.vpaa.org
RESERVED SEATING | $20
CHILDREN UNDER 5 YRS | Free [Ticket reservation required. Guests must reserve a $0 ticket on the ticketing site]
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES.
VENUE POLICIES UPDATED AUGUST 20, 2021: Proof of vaccination now required at all performances, CLICK HERE for full complete venue health and safety policies.
- All guests 12-and-older must show Proof of Full Vaccination along with a photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport, drivers permit, ski pass) upon arrival to the theater, prior to entering the building. Your Proof of Vaccination can be a hard copy or digital picture of your vaccination card, myColorado app digital COVID-19 vaccine record or State Authorized Immunization Records. Please note: Negative COVID test results will not be accepted in place of proof of vaccination.
- Full vaccination, defined as two doses of Pfizer or Moderna, and one dose of Johnson & Johnson at least 2 weeks prior to the show date.
- Ticket purchasers are responsible for communicating these rules to whomever they provide tickets.
- Masks required for children: Children ages 2-through-11 are exempt from providing proof of vaccination, but a properly fitted face mask must be worn at all times, except when eating or drinking. Children under the age of 2 are exempt from wearing a face mask.
- Medical exemptions: Attendees with a valid medical exemption, that prevents them from being vaccinated, will be permitted to enter the theater, but must provide written documentation of the exemption from their physician and must wear a mask in the venue at all times.