It’s important for us to meet or exceed the guidelines set forth by local, regional, state and federal agencies for operating in a COVID-19 environment and therefore we want to inform you of some important changes you’ll notice upon attending a performance at the VPAC this summer.
COVID-19 Policy Update: The Vilar Performing Arts Center is pleased to bring a complete summer schedule to our beautiful venue for the 2021 summer season. As permitted by current State of Colorado and Eagle County guidelines, the Vilar Performing Arts Center is currently operating at 50% capacity (approximately 265 people) through June 30, without any social distancing or mask requirements*
- Capacity for performances in the month of July will be announced by June 18. All capacity limitations will be lifted on August 1.
- No social distancing required.
- Face coverings will be optional in all areas of the VPAC. All individuals, whether they choose to wear a face-covering or not, will be welcomed and respected.
- For protocols during Bravo! Vail Music Festival performances at the VPAC, please visit bravovail.org.
The Vilar Performing Arts Center thanks you for your patience and understanding as we transition to new protocols for our venue.
If you are not yet comfortable attending the venue under current protocols, although we will miss your presence, we ask that you consider not attending at this time.
*Visiting productions may elect to follow increased health and safety protocols. Therefore, specific capacity, distancing, and face-covering protocols may vary from show to show.
For further questions please contact the box office at (970) 845-8497.
Our staff will maintain these commitments and hope you will join us:
- I will wash my hands often
- I will stay home when I am sick
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms
What we ask of you:
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home
- Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer where available
- Face coverings will be optional in all areas of the VPAC. All individuals, whether they choose to wear a face-covering or not, will be welcomed and respected
Terms and Conditions of Admission; Waiver and Release of Liability:
In consideration for the opportunity to attend an event at the Vilar Performing Arts Center, and by entering the premises, each entrant agrees to the Terms and Conditions of Admission to Vilar Performing Arts Center events, which apply regardless of the form of any ticket or other invitation to an event, or where or by whom such ticket or invitation is held, stored or displayed. The Terms and Conditions of Admission contain a Waiver and Release of Liability, and Indemnification agreement. You may view the Terms and Conditions of Admission HERE or:
SHOW NIGHT PROCEDURES
Here is what you need to know upon arrival:
- Face coverings will be optional in all areas of the VPAC. All individuals, whether they choose to wear a face covering or not, will be welcomed and respected.
- NO BAGS will be permitted in the building with the exception of a small clutch purse (no larger than 5” x 8”).
Other important show-night updates:
- Concessions are available for purchase from the lower lobby bar from when doors open until one hour after the start of the show. We encourage touchless transactions.
- You may bring your own empty water bottle. The lower lobby water fountain is equipped with a water bottle filler.
- Absolutely no outside beverages or food is permitted, please do not bring it to the theater!
- There will be no show intermission until further notice.
- Parking is free in both Beaver Creek Village lots during the summer months. This summer on the VPAC front island valet parking service will be available for $20.
Overall operational updates:
- We have greatly increased sanitization protocols with products certified by the EPA. This includes common touchpoints and throughout the entire theater.
- Please adhere to all venue announcements before and after the show.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout the building for your convenience.
COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE REGARDLESS OF PRECAUTIONS THAT MAY BE TAKEN. ATTENDEE ON THEIR BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ANY ACCOMPANYING MINOR(S) AGREES TO (1) ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19 AND OTHER COMMUNICABLE DISEASES, AND (2) COMPLY WITH ALL RELATED HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES OF THE VILAR PERFORMING ARTS CENTER.
We commit to do everything we can to keep our guests and employees as safe as possible while still providing the superb sound and entertainment experience we are known for.
We look forward to seeing you at the VPAC soon!