It is with great excitement that after months of being closed, the VPAC is open with limited access and seating to select shows.
It’s important for us to meet or exceed the guidelines set forth by local, regional, state and federal agencies for operating in a COVID-19 environment and therefore we want to inform you of some important changes you’ll notice upon attending a performance at the VPAC this summer. These new policies will continue to evolve as our county advances through the various reopening phases.
Eagle County has encouraged all residents and guests to follow the 5 Community Commitments of Containment.
Our staff will maintain these 5 commitments and hope you will join us:
- I will maintain 6 feet of physical distance
- I will wash my hands often
- I will cover my face in public (VPAC will provide face coverings upon request)
- I will stay home when I am sick
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms
For further details on the VPAC Enhanced Safety & Cleaning Procedures please click here.
What we ask of you:
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home. Refunds will be issued to anyone unable to attend due to an illness or exhibiting symptoms when they arrive including a temperature over 100° F.
- Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer where available.
- Please adhere to all physical distancing guidelines while in the venue.
- Wear a mask in all common areas.
Terms and Conditions of Admission; Waiver and Release of Liability:
In consideration for the opportunity to attend an event at the Vilar Performing Arts Center, and by entering the premises, each entrant agrees to the Terms and Conditions of Admission to Vilar Performing Arts Center events, which apply regardless of the form of any ticket or other invitation to an event, or where or by whom such ticket or invitation is held, stored or displayed. The Terms and Conditions of Admission contain a Waiver and Release of Liability, and Indemnification agreement. You may view the Terms and Conditions of Admission here.
Not sure what to expect?
This video walks you through an event at our theater with our advanced COVID secure measures. Still have questions or concerns? Please give us a call at 970-845-8497:
SHOW NIGHT PROCEDURES
Here is what you need to know upon arrival:
- Temperature will be taken at the upper lobby door; anyone with over 100° F temperature will not be admitted into the building.
- 6’ physical distancing between groups must be respected at all times in the auditorium.
- Masks are required in all common areas. Guests must wear a mask at all times inside the venue unless actively eating or drinking. Masks will be available to those who do not bring their own.
- NO BAGS will be permitted in the building with the exception of a small clutch purse (no larger than 5” x 8”).
Other important show-night updates:
- Concessions are available for purchase from the lower lobby bar from when doors open until one hour after the start of the show. No cash transactions, credit or debit card only. Please maintain 6’ of distance while waiting in line.
- Bring your own empty water bottle. The upper lobby water fountain will be available for use to fill water bottles only.
- Outside Alcohol is not permitted due to liquor license restrictions, please do not bring it to the theater!
- There will be no show intermission during any upcoming show.
- Parking is free in both Beaver Creek Village lots during the summer months. There is currently no valet parking service.
Overall operational updates:
- We have begun a greatly increased sanitization protocol with products certified by the EPA. This includes common touchpoints and throughout the entire theater.
- Ushers are not permitted to touch tickets or escort guests to seats. Temporary floor markings will be added to help guest locate their seats.
- Guests may be encouraged to leave by sections or rows to avoid crowding while exiting. Please adhere to all venue announcements before and after the show.
- For the safety of our employees and guests, our employees will wear face coverings.
- We will be limiting capacity of those in the building and theater.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and customers with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the Vilar Performing Arts Center you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We commit to do everything we can to keep our guests and employees as safe as possible while still providing the superb sound and entertainment experience we are known for.