The Vilar Performing Arts Center is a 530 seat proscenium venue with state-of-the-art stage rigging, production, and backstage accommodations to host touring Broadway performances, touring musical acts, full orchestras and touring dance companies. Conveniently located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village, this facility offers a visually superior, yet intimate backdrop for onstage dinners and entertainment, small to large group presentations, specialized setups in our May Gallery and other adjoining spaces, and more.
The theatre is flanked by two 2,200 square-foot lobbies. The balcony lobby is street level and the orchestra lobby is one floor below, accessible by stairs or a guest elevator. The May Gallery Patrons Lounge is an elegant space that is perfect for cocktail receptions for 80, or sit-down dinners for up to 60 guests. Luxury furnishings, stunning artwork and a grand piano lend to the beauty of the May Gallery.
Attendees are subject to all VPAC Policies. Violation of any VPAC Policies can result in removal from the premises and revocation of any ticket or invitation without refund.
All bags and persons entering the venue are subject to search. VPAC management reserves the right to refuse entrance to any item deemed a potential safety or security risk or with the potential to be a distraction to the event being held. Prohibited items:
- ALL OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Bags and backpacks and other oversize items (only a 5″ x 8″ clutch purse will be permitted inside the venue)
- Marijuana and drugs without a prescription
- Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses (no professional photography without authorization), selfie sticks.
- Weapons of any kind or items construed as weapons
- Open flame
- Laser pointers
- Pets (service animals exempt)
- Noise-making devices or bullhorns
- Any additional items security determines could potentially distract from the audience’s safety and enjoyment
The VPAC will institute a Bag Check Policy upon entrance to the theater on an as-needed basis. The VPAC strives to be prepared for any situation and we are constantly assessing our procedures when it comes to the safety and comfort of our patrons.
When attending an event at the VPAC, please arrive early and travel light. In the event of a Bag Check, we ask that you please seek the guidance of our security personnel in the Upper Lobby of our theatre, prior to having your ticket scanned.
You can find a list of prohibited items on our website, vilarpac.org. As always, anything beyond the size of a large purse will not be allowed in the theatre. Please leave large bags and backpacks in your vehicle.
If you have any questions or concerns about this new procedure, please feel free to contact the Box Office at 970.845.TIXS