We looking forward to welcoming you upon your upcoming visit to the Vilar Performing Arts Center. Before traveling to Beaver Creek, please take a moment to review current venue policies below.
- Effective May 1, 2022, Vail Valley Foundation venues and events will no longer require proof of vaccination to attend.
- Our event(s) (or venue/project/program, etc.) will comply with any/all local, state, federal, and School District public health guidelines. We will continue to stay in lockstep with Eagle County Public Health and Environment, and we will change our policy at any time in the interest of the health and safety of our guests, supporters, artists, employees, and volunteers.
- Face coverings at VVF events, programs or venues will be optional. All individuals, whether they choose to wear a face covering or not, will be welcome and respected.
COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE REGARDLESS OF PRECAUTIONS THAT MAY BE TAKEN. ATTENDEE ON THEIR BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ANY ACCOMPANYING MINOR(S) AGREES TO (1) ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19 AND OTHER COMMUNICABLE DISEASES, AND (2) COMPLY WITH ALL RELATED HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES OF THE VILAR PERFORMING ARTS CENTER.
BOX OFFICE + TICKET POLICY
The VPAC box office is located in the theater, directly below the ice rink on Beaver Creek Plaza. The Box Office is open daily from 11am to 5 pm or until the event start time on any performance evening and two hours prior to a scheduled performance on Saturday or Sunday.
CONTACT THE BOX OFFICE
Tickets & programming are subject to change. One ticket per person. Children over the age of two must have a ticket. Additional fees may apply to any purchase. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES.
Lost Tickets: If you are unable to locate your tickets, please contact the box office to reprint them. Please note a reprint voids all previous tickets. Reprint fees may apply.
Third Party Tickets: vilarpactickets.org, vilarpac.org, vaildance.org, vvf.org and ticketsvail.com are the only official online ticketing providers for all performances at the Vilar Performing Arts Center. Tickets purchased from other sources may be more expensive, invalid and/or ineligible for box office assistance. The VPAC and the Vail Valley Foundation are not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
ADA Accessible Tickets: The VPAC is fully ADA accessible. ADA Accessible seats are available in each section (Orchestra, Parterre & Balcony). Please contact the box office for additional information or to make a special request.
Child & Student Tickets: Some performances offer a child rate for children age 12 & under. Children under 2 years of age do not need a ticket. They are required to sit on the lap of the adult and to not interfere with someone else’s seat. Student rate tickets are available to some performances for anyone age 18 & under with a valid student ID.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION: WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
The individual (“Attendee”) admitted to the Vilar Performing Arts Center (“VPAC”), and any minor(s) accompanying Attendee, are subject to and agree to the following, as well as all “VPAC Policies” located at vilarpac.org/venue-policies. Attendee makes and agrees to all such policies, terms, conditions and agreements on behalf of any accompanying minor(s); if Attendee does not wish to or is not authorized to do so, Attendee should not allow any such minor to enter. In the event of any conflict between the VPAC Policies and the following, the VPAC Policies shall prevail.
All bags and persons entering the venue are subject to search. VPAC management reserves the right to refuse entrance to any item deemed a potential safety or security risk or with the potential to be a distraction to the event being held. Prohibited items:
- ALL OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Bags and backpacks and other oversize items (only a 5″ x 8″ clutch purse will be permitted inside the venue)
- Marijuana and drugs without a prescription
- Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses (no professional photography without authorization), selfie sticks.
- Weapons of any kind or items construed as weapons
- Open flame
- Laser pointers
- Pets (service animals exempt)
- Noise-making devices or bullhorns
- Any additional items security determines could potentially distract from the audience’s safety and enjoyment
Please note: You may bring your own empty water bottle. The lower lobby water fountain is equipped with a water bottle filler.
The VPAC will institute a Bag Check Policy upon entrance to the theater on an as-needed basis. The VPAC strives to be prepared for any situation and we are constantly assessing our procedures when it comes to the safety and comfort of our patrons. When attending an event at the VPAC, please arrive early and travel light. In the event of a Bag Check, please seek the guidance of our security personnel as you enter the venue.
NO BAGS will be permitted in the building with the exception of a small clutch purse no larger than 5” x 8”.
The VPAC’s main front doors will open 1 hour prior to showtime. Theater doors will open 30 minutes prior to showtime. We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before any performance start time. In order to minimize disturbances to other audience members, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of VPAC management.
Attendees are subject to all VPAC Policies. Violation of any VPAC Policies can result in removal from the premises and revocation of any ticket or invitation without refund.