Thursday Oct 24, 2019 10:00 am
Beaver Creek is a private resort hidden from view, with the power to bring people and artists together in a beautiful luxury ski resort setting. It is a modern, custom-designed resort with the cozy, unhurried feel of an Alpine village, perfect for family vacations in summer and winter. At this elevation the air is clear, and so are the taste buds. Follow in the footsteps of gourmets and food critics and experience exquisite cuisine in an epic setting. Beaver Creek regularly wins awards and accolades for its food, wine, service, lodging, safety standards and environmental efforts.
Vail visitors and residents share and value a lifestyle that combines one of the best alpine resorts in the world with a friendly, small-town feel. From hiking in the summer to skiing in the winter, there’s always something to do in Vail. Visitors and residents alike enjoy the 1,100 acres of open space; 350,000 surrounding acres of national forest, crowned by 5,289 skiable acres on one of the largest and best ski mountains in the world; 17 miles of recreation paths; countless special events, the highest botanical gardens in the world, and an award winning amphitheater.
STAY. DINE. ENJOY.
All Vilar Performing Arts Center performances take place in Beaver Creek, Colorado. The Vail Valley is conveniently located adjacent to Interstate-70 in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Easy access to Denver, Boulder and Colorado Springs to the east and Aspen and Grand Junction to the west make getting here as easy as jumping on the highway.
Eagle County Airport is located just 30 minutes to the west while Denver International Airport resides two hours to the east via Interstate-70. Both airports offer services from most major rental car agencies
CURRENT SHOW-NIGHT SPECIALS
- The Inn at Riverwalk: Enjoy 15% off the published rack rate at The Inn at Riverwalk in Edwards during our Underground Sound Series! (see below profile for details)
- Beaver Creek Lodge: Exclusive rate offers from Beaver Creek Lodge which include a $100 dining credit for use at Revolution Dining! (see below profile for details)
- The Christie Lodge: Enjoy 10% off the published rack rate at The Christie Lodge in Avon (see below profile for details)
- The Met Kitchen: YOU CHOOSE – A free draft beer or glass of house wine (with food purchase) OR 15% off your entire check OR 20% off bottles of wine when you show your VPAC ticket. Also, keep your eye out for extra promotions and dinner specials on VPAC Nights!
- The Dusty Boot: YOU CHOOSE – Receive a free glass of house wine or draft beer (with food purchase) -OR- 10% off your entire check for the evening when you show your VPAC ticket.
- Beaver Creek Chophouse: Enjoy 15% off your dinner bill at the Beaver Creek Chophouse. Offer excludes alcohol, tax and gratuity. To redeem offer, guests must present VPAC ticket at time of ordering. (Available on Show Nights Only June 1, 2019-May 31, 2020)
Free Parking in Beaver Creek Village
Free parking is available in both the Villa Montane and Ford Hall parking lots for each VPAC winter performance. Parking is subject to availability and free with valid VPAC ticket stub. Parking is available to ticket holders 2 hours before show time and up to 30 minutes post show. To receive free parking simply take a standard parking ticket at Villa Montane or Ford Hall parking structures upon arrival then when leaving, show your VPAC ticket stub + valid parking ticket to the attendant.
10th Mountain Limo Performance Pick-Up Shuttle
Travel between your Vail hotel or residence easily and inexpensively. Enjoy discounted VPAC rates starting at $15/person round trip (driver gratuity not included). This offer must be booked through the VPAC Box Office a minimum of 24 hours in advance of performance date. To book give us a call at 970.845.TIXS!
$20 Valet Service
New this season we will be offering $20 Valet Service for all shows. Valet will be available on the parking island next to the buses near the VPAC front door. You can’t get any more convenient than that! This service will begin on 12/23/17 for the winter 2017-2018 season and will not be available for private, rental or third party events.
Beaver Creek Shuttle From Lower Lots
Park, walk or Eco bus to the lower Beaver Creek Village lots (Elk and Bear) and hop on the complimentary transportation Beaver Creek Village shuttle which runs every 10 – 20 minutes during the winter season.
Staying in Beaver Creek? Try the Dial-A-Ride Shuttle Service: We are an easy walk from anywhere in the Village and can also be reached via the Beaver Creek Dial-A-Ride service. Complimentary door-to-door, shared ride transportation within the Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead villages. Guests may ask their concierge to arrange transportation anywhere within the resort, or call Village Transportation to make arrangements at: (970) 949-1938