Beaver Creek is a private resort hidden from view, with the power to bring people and artists together in a beautiful luxury ski resort setting. It is a modern, custom-designed resort with the cozy, unhurried feel of an Alpine village, perfect for family vacations in summer and winter. At this elevation the air is clear, and so are the taste buds. Follow in the footsteps of gourmets and food critics and experience exquisite cuisine in an epic setting. Beaver Creek regularly wins awards and accolades for its food, wine, service, lodging, safety standards and environmental efforts.
Vail visitors and residents share and value a lifestyle that combines one of the best alpine resorts in the world with a friendly, small-town feel. From hiking in the summer to skiing in the winter, there’s always something to do in Vail. Visitors and residents alike enjoy the 1,100 acres of open space; 350,000 surrounding acres of national forest, crowned by 5,289 skiable acres on one of the largest and best ski mountains in the world; 17 miles of recreation paths; countless special events, the highest botanical gardens in the world, and an award winning amphitheater.
STAY. DINE. ENJOY.
All Vilar Performing Arts Center performances take place in Beaver Creek, Colorado. The Vail Valley is conveniently located adjacent to Interstate-70 in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Easy access to Denver, Boulder and Colorado Springs to the east and Aspen and Grand Junction to the west make getting here as easy as jumping on the highway.
Eagle County Airport is located just 30 minutes to the west while Denver International Airport resides two hours to the east via Interstate-70. Both airports offer services from most major rental car agencies
EAGLE COUNTY AIRPORT DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
CURRENT SHOW-NIGHT SPECIALS
- The Christie Lodge: Enjoy 10% off the published rack rate at The Christie Lodge in Avon (see below profile for details)
- Beaver Creek Lodge: Exclusive rate offers from Beaver Creek Lodge which include a $100 dining credit for use at Alpine & Antlers! (see below profile for details)
- Inn at Riverwalk: Receive 10% off your stay when you mention you’re attending an event or a show at the Vilar Performing Arts Center! CLICK HERE to book or by entering Rate Access/Corporate Code VILAR
- Beaver Creek Chophouse: Enjoy 15% off your dinner bill at the Beaver Creek Chophouse. Offer excludes alcohol, tax and gratuity. To redeem offer, guests must present VPAC ticket at time of ordering. (Available on Show Nights Only)
- Alpine & Antlers: Receive a Free Appetizer with the purchase of 2 glasses of wine. To redeem show your VPAC ticket! (Available on Show Nights Only)