Celebrate your passion for a specific artist or art form with your community by underwriting a performance or series.
Your show experience will begin with a complimentary round of drinks and a reserved table in the May Gallery Patrons Lounge, followed by an exclusive Backstage Meet & Greet and Photo Opportunity with the artist (upon artist approval) and access to the best seats in the house. Review a complete list of benefits below:
On the evening of the performance, you will enjoy…
- Acknowledged in pre-show curtain speech and season program as a Performance Underwriter
- Backstage Meet & Greet and Photo Opportunity with artists (upon artist approval)
- Membership to the exclusive May Gallery Patrons Lounge, and a reserved table for your party
- One complimentary round of drinks for your party
- Access to Box Seats (tickets must be purchased additionally)
Year-round membership privileges include:
- Listing in summer and winter season programs
- Listing on the Lower Lobby Wall of Honor
- Receive special donor updates and show information
- Invitations to pre-season programming presentations
- Private backstage tour (upon request)
- Access to Premium Seating and regular Priority Ticketing Notifications
- Ticket transfers and exchanges
- Personalized ticket purchasing
- Invitation to special receptions in the May Gallery Patrons Lounge
COMMUNITY ARTS ACCESS PROGRAM
The arts are a fundamental component to a healthy community. The VPAC’s Community Arts Access program ensures that residents from every corner of Eagle County have the chance to be inspired by world-class performances on our stage. The program partners with local non-profits, schools and educational programs, healthcare providers, government entities, and more to distribute complimentary tickets to families who otherwise would not or could not attend VPAC performances.
This program was formally introduced in 2020 to further the VPAC’s commitments to accessibility, inclusivity and community engagement, eliminating barriers and providing local families with a chance to share in the joy and inspiration that the performing arts can offer us all.
In 2021 the VPAC Community Arts Access program provided over $42,500 WORTH OF TICKETS – that’s 362 TICKETS TO LOCAL COMMUNITY MEMBERS!
Community testimonial “My husband, a wildland firefighter, and I were treated to a very intimate gathering with Leftover Salmon at the Vilar Performing Arts Center. To call our experience fantastic is an understatement! It was so wonderful to be able to see live music again and by the excitement shown by the audience we weren’t the only ones feeling like this. Thank you so much to VPAC, their sponsors, staff, and volunteers for making this great program for the Eagle Valley Community!!! Bringing live music back during these trying times is the medicine we ALL need!” — Kelly Conrad, Paramedic with Eagle County Paramedic Services
The Community Arts Access Program is supported in part by the Frechette Family Foundation.