Tuesday Jun 28, 2022 7:00 pm
Tig Notaro is an Emmy and Grammy nominated stand-up comedian, writer, radio contributor, and actor as well as a favorite on numerous talk shows, including “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert,” “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon,” and “Ellen.” Rolling Stone named her one of the “50 best stand-up comics of all time.” Notaro appears in Zack Snyder’s “Army of the Dead” and “Star Trek: Discovery”; she wrote and starred in the groundbreaking TV show “One Mississippi” and just released her second HBO special “Tig Notaro: Drawn.” In 2021, Tig co-directed the feature film ‘Am I OK?’ with wife, Stephanie Allynne, which debuted at the 2022 Sundance Film Festival and will be available on HBO Max later this year. She hosts the critically acclaimed advice podcast, Don’t Ask Tig as well as co-hosts the ridiculous documentary film podcast Tig and Cheryl: True Story.
Learn more at: tignation.com
RESERVED SEATING | Starting at $48
TICKET PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES.
- Effective May 1, 2022, Vail Valley Foundation venues and events will no longer require proof of vaccination to attend.
- Our event(s) (or venue/project/program, etc.) will comply with any/all local, state, federal, and School District public health guidelines. We will continue to stay in lockstep with Eagle County Public Health and Environment, and we will change our policy at any time in the interest of the health and safety of our guests, supporters, artists, employees, and volunteers.
- Face coverings at VVF events, programs or venues will be optional. All individuals, whether they choose to wear a face covering or not, will be welcome and respected.
- Ticket purchasers are responsible for communicating VPAC venue policies to whomever they provide tickets.
- VISIT VILARPAC.ORG/VENUE-POLICIES BEFORE ATTENDING FOR CURRENT VENUE POLICIES