Friday May 20, 2022 6:30 pm
Two-time Grammy Award Winners!
Old Crow Medicine Show got their start busking on street corners in 1998, from New York state and up through Canada, winning audiences along the way with their boundless energy and spirit. They eventually found themselves in Boone, North Carolina where they caught the attention of folk icon Doc Watson while playing in front of a pharmacy. He invited the band to play at his festival, MerleFest, and the rest is history.
It’s been over twenty years since these humble beginnings. The band has gone on to receive the honor of being inducted as members of the Grand Ole Opry, and have won two Grammy Awards: “Best Folk Album” for Remedy (2014) and “Best Long Form Music Video” for Big Easy Express (2013). Additionally, their classic single, “Wagon Wheel”, received the RIAA’s Double-Platinum certification in 2019 for selling over 2,000,000 copies while the band’s debut album O.C.M.S. has been certified Gold (500,000 copies). The band’s latest release is Live At The Ryman (2019) which was released on Columbia via The Orchard. Old Crow Medicine Show’s latest endeavor was the Hartland Hootenanny, a variety show hosted on YouTube that featured music, storytelling, special guests, socially distanced square dancing and more.
Learn more at: www.crowmedicine.com
RESERVED SEATING | Starting at $75
TICKET PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES.
- Effective May 1, 2022, Vail Valley Foundation venues and events will no longer require proof of vaccination to attend.
- Our event(s) (or venue/project/program, etc.) will comply with any/all local, state, federal, and School District public health guidelines. We will continue to stay in lockstep with Eagle County Public Health and Environment, and we will change our policy at any time in the interest of the health and safety of our guests, supporters, artists, employees, and volunteers.
- Face coverings at VVF events, programs or venues will be optional. All individuals, whether they choose to wear a face covering or not, will be welcome and respected.
- Ticket purchasers are responsible for communicating VPAC venue policies to whomever they provide tickets.
- VISIT VILARPAC.ORG/VENUE-POLICIES BEFORE ATTENDING FOR CURRENT VENUE POLICIES